Seedless Watermelon and Vine Ripe Honeydew Skewers
1 Little Bear Seedless Watermelon
1 Little Bear Vine Ripe Honeydew
1 cup of blueberries
1. Wash any additional fruit that has no rind.
2. Cut both melons up into 1 inch thick slices. There should be enough space to use the cookie cutters to create your shapes.
3. Press the cookie cutter down into the slice of melon. Try to utilize as much of each slice as you can by placing the cookie cutter thoughtfully. Set aside your melon shapes and eat or discard the excess fruit.
4. Get the skewers and pierce the fruit directly in the center to ensure stability on the stick. You can arrange the fruit any way you like on the wooden skewer stick.
5. Leave ample space on the top and bottom of each melon skewer to hold and eat,
6. Serve on top of ice to maintain a cold and fresh taste!